Summertime at Black Mt.
Black Mountain News
- Season Passes – A Great Value
It is always our top priority at Black to maintain affordable prices for our valued customers. Seasons Passes pay for themselves in just 10 visits, plus you skip the hassle of waiting in the ticket line!.
We also have special deals available for local school children, educators and school staff, town workers, Memorial Hospital and emergency workers, email email@example.com for more details.Read more
Upcoming Events at Black Mt.
- Horseback Riding at Black Mt!
Saddle UP at Black MT!
Summer is upon us and we are ready for some fun!
What could be better then spending time with friends, family or that special someone outside enjoying the best views of the Mount Washington Valley while Horseback Riding? Nothing!
We have a few ways to enjoy your summer:
- Enjoy our amazing views of Mt Washington Valley while trail riding up our Mt! Reserve a one hour ride with amazing guides (no matter what your experience level is, they will make your ride fun and enjoyable). Please call 603-383-4490 to book your ride! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We still offer a great value for $50 per person. Children should be 8 years or older and no experience is necessary to enjoy!
- Staying in the Valley for vacation? We offer a great Horse Camp for youths ages 8-12. Horse Camp runs the first three weeks of July, starting July 7th, with one week sessions for just $499! For more details please call 603-383-4490 or email email@example.com.
- Want the ultimate over night adventure? Ride up Black Mt in time to enjoy a perfect sunset over looking the Mt. Washington Valley, it is breathtaking! Then stay in our cozy cabin, which sleeps up to 6, enjoy a camp fire and BBQ dinner while listening to the horses nearby. Wake up early if you wish and enjoy the sunrise and a light breakfast, then saddle up and ride back down Black Mountain. For details on our overnight rides please see email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603-383-4490