We have something for everyone in the family – beginner to expert trails – a great lodge to have lunch and Apres ski – great skiing and riding for all….
About Black Mountain
Black Mountain News
- Season Passes – A Great Value
It is always our top priority at Black to maintain affordable prices for our valued customers. Seasons Passes pay for themselves in just 10 visits, plus you skip the hassle of waiting in the lift line!.
We also have special deals available for local school children, educators and emergency workers, email email@example.com for more details.Read more
Rates, Hours & Ticket Deals
Pledge Form for Jen’s Friends
Upcoming Events at Black Mt.
- March into Spring Skiing!
March into Spring! - Ski THE BEST VALUE IN THE VALLEY!
March is here already! Time to get in ALL the skiing you can (and ride the J-Bar, too)! Temps are going up and so is the fun factor! Take a peak at what is going on at Black Mountain in March:
- Saturday, 3/8: Get up early! 7 a.m. start to the Winter Wild Race! Up and Down Black- Can you do it? Open to ALL ages, adult and junior courses, to register go to: www.newinterwild.com! Then ski all day, ending with Ben Cook and a Twisted Tea Promo in our Lostbo Pub! Grilling on the Deck, whenever we can!
- Sunday, 3/9: St. Patrick’s Day Fun on the Slopes! Ski Parade, Costumes awarded (so young and old dress up), Treasure hunt slope side for the young ones (10 and under please) BBQ Lunch on the Deck, Joel Cage singing and a Tuckerman’s Promo, to boot! *Sponsored by Shannon Door Pub, hosted at Black- We love the Door!
- Saturday, 3/15: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by wearin’ a bit of the Green (majority of Green showing)- Costumes encouraged! Wear enough green and you get a raffle ticket entry for prizes! Scavenger hunt on the slopes for the youthful ones, Ben Cook singing, 50/50 raffle for Jen’s Friends Foundation and so much more..whew!
- Sunday, 3/16: Sam Adam’s Promo and Tim Dion in our Lostbo Pub- Grillin on the Deck, too!
- Saturday, 3/22: Band- High Attitude on the Deck, Grilling, too and a Twisted Tea Promo!
- Saturday, 3/29: Skim for a Friend- Jen’s Friends that is! POND SKIMMING! Can you make it? Pledge forms online or at the ticket window! *you do not need to donate to skim!
- Check our Calendar of events to keep up to date with what is happening
- Like us on FB for the latest news and deals
- Live entertainment every weekend and holidays in our Lostbo Pub!
- Open until we are closed for Spring Skiing!